I would like continued prayers for my husband. He has been doing well with quitting cigarettes but still is struggling. He has not given up THC vapes yet but wants to. He says one thing at a time. Pray that Jesus sets him free from the bondage and strongholds. That he reach all the parts of his...
First of all I would like to thank everyone for paying for my precious cat ###. She has lymphoma on the nose and other underlining issues. I just came from the animal hospital this morning. Been advised that the cancer spread to her lungs and she’ll probably has up to ### months to live...
Please pray for my son who is going through a horrible custody battle over his ### year old son. He hasn’t been able to see his son in a month. He was taking his son to church and a wonderful Children’s Sunday school class. He is a devoted and loving and responsible father who is being treated...