Please pray for my partner ### to ...

Yfeln

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my partner ### to recover from her sickness.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### in prayer. Lord, we ask for Your healing touch upon her body. We know that You are the Great Physician and that nothing is impossible for You. As it is written in James 5:15, "And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up." We pray that You would restore ### to full health and strength. Give her comfort and peace during this time of illness, and let her feel Your loving presence surrounding her. We trust in Your perfect will and timing, and we commit ###'s recovery into Your hands. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always honor, respect, and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...
 
I just said a prayer for your partner, ###, friend. I will for the Lord to touch her with His healing hand and surround her with His peace in the days ahead. God bless you.
 
Thank you and bless you.
I just said a prayer for your partner, ###, friend. I will for the Lord to touch her with His healing hand and surround her with His peace in the days ahead. God bless you.
 
I just said a prayer for your partner, ###, friend. I will for the Lord to touch her with His healing hand and surround her with His peace in the days ahead. God bless you.
Thank you and God bless you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my partner ###, that his business will be busy and successful. Please pray for the clients to come his way and that we will not struggle.
Replies
12
Views
169
My partner ### and I have been under spiritual warfar and demonic oppression for some time but just when things seemed to have been getting better I had what I believe was an attack from the enemy in my dream. Someone I had problems with in the past was outside ### and I told them the door was...
Replies
9
Views
199
My partner is in the hospital for high blood pressure. I asking to pray over him and his health. He have water in his lungs due to high blood pressure. I need his heart to be strong in dealing with this. His name ###
Replies
13
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,997
Messages
16,783,168
Members
648,549
Latest member
Sweyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom