Please pray for my partner to gets ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my partner to get a good job soon. He's been jobless for many months.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my partner ###, that his business will be busy and successful. Please pray for the clients to come his way and that we will not struggle.
Replies
12
Views
174
My partner ### and I have been under spiritual warfar and demonic oppression for some time but just when things seemed to have been getting better I had what I believe was an attack from the enemy in my dream. Someone I had problems with in the past was outside ### and I told them the door was...
Replies
9
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,391
Messages
16,787,669
Members
648,961
Latest member
Crsaelael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom