please pray for my mother which they found something on ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kathy k

Disciple of Prayer
please pray for my mother which they found something on her brain and is having a test done to find out what it is. ### and ### love her and need to have her here. She is the best mom in the world say prayers that there will be nothing there when she is tested. thank you Jesus is love
 
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ###. That they treat her and she doesn’t go back to boyfriend who is giving her drugs. She overdosed last night. She needs to go to hospital that can help her. Please pray for me also. She has overdosed several times. I still love her! Please pray for my depression. Ty bless you...
Replies
7
Views
256
Brothers and sisters please pray for my mother who will be laid to rest today after losing her battle with cancer last Wednesday . Comfort and strengthen my father and I who cared for my mother til the end. She went peacefully and quickly for that I’m grateful . She is with the lord in he’s...
Replies
12
Views
119
I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,322
Messages
16,787,138
Members
648,893
Latest member
Astoirteth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom