Please pray for my mother, ###, her life ...

Sungulaniey

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my mother, her life is in danger; she needs breakthrough, healing, and deliverance. Second, pray for my siblings and I; we need God's deliverance and blessings; we are suffering 🙏🙏🙏
 
I'm praying with you my friend. May the Heavenly Father meet all of your family needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would heal and protect the mother physically, mentally, and spiritually, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus. [/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]

A Prayer For You: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the footsteps I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, trust, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. And God please protect me from getting all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Please Read: Wanting What God Wants For You...
[/FONT]
 
I'm praying with you my friend. May the Heavenly Father meet all of your family needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would heal and protect the mother physically, mentally, and spiritually, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
hank you
I'm praying with you my friend. May the Heavenly Father meet all of your family needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would heal and protect the mother physically, mentally, and spiritually, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
Amen thanks
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom, and may the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. 🙏 My mother, ###, and I are new Christian believers living in ###. Sadly, my mother has suffered a stroke, and now her heart is also not functioning well. Her condition is very serious and critical. With all my heart, I believe that...
Replies
6
Views
152
Dear brothers and sisters My mother in aged care has deteriorated with cancer and dementia and she doesn’t eat or drink much and sleeps all day My father and I who feed her every day have tried but are exhausted The paramedics will assess her to see if it’s a virus or she’s at end of life I...
Replies
11
Views
168
Brothers and sisters please pray for my mother who will be laid to rest today after losing her battle with cancer last Wednesday . Comfort and strengthen my father and I who cared for my mother til the end. She went peacefully and quickly for that I’m grateful . She is with the lord in he’s...
Replies
12
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,216
Messages
16,785,614
Members
648,787
Latest member
Juiroorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom