Clothrem

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my mom ### in ### she underwent a cancer treatment recently we went for checkup in God's name report had came Normal but she is continuously getting a cough and her voice is not getting properly. Please pray for her as me and my elder is only parent children. Please pray for my mother so that she should be completely cured and her voice should be clear and to cure from cough in God's name AMEN.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray in agreement to this prayer and ask that it be granted.
In Jesus Name.
Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mom is currently admitted to the hospital and is very sick. She has fluid in her right lung and will be undergoing a CT scan tomorrow. Please keep my mom in your prayers. I’m praying that her CT scan results will be okay, that her condition will improve, and that she will recover soon. She...
Replies
12
Views
490
Please pray for me these days I am becoming absent-minded a lot. I know that because of my debt and always remaining stressed that's why I am becoming like that, but this is too much for me. I don't remember what people told me so early; I used to forget a lot, especially I am forgetting...
Replies
6
Views
130
I kindly ask for a prayer for my Mom and my Dad.My Mom had a multiple thyroid nodules and we are waiting for biopsy result.Please help me that it will be benign and can be cured with medication.For my Dad I pray that he will be cancer free he will due to have his CT scan this month. I am scared...
Replies
11
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,519
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom