PLEASE PRAY FOR MY HUSBAND HE HAS BEEN VERY ILL WITH PNEUMONIA AND NOW

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY HUSBAND HE HAS BEEN VERY ILL WITH PNEUMONIA AND NOW HAS A MASS ANS SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES IN HIS LUNGS. THE DOCTOR WANTS TO DO A LUNG BIOSPY AND HE IS ALSO HAVING TROUBLE WITH HIS BOWELS AND HE IS GOING FOR A COLONOSPY PLEASE PRAY THAT HE WILL BE SAVED AND HEALED I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH AND I NEED HIM WITH ME. I AM SO SCARED. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME TOO. pRAY THAT i WILL ALWAYS LIVE FOR THE LORD AND BE A LIGHT TO OTHERS. PLEASE PRAY THAT MY KIDS AND LOVED ONES WILL BE SAVED. PRAY FOR MY ELDERLY PARENTS AND IRENE THEY ARE NOT WELL. PRAY FOR MY AUNT FAYE TOO. THANK YOU ALL. I LOVE THE LORD PLEASE ASK THE LORD TO HELP ME PRAY AND TO NOT BE SO SCARED, DEPRESSED AND OVERWHELMED WITH EVERYTHING GOING ON IN MY LIFE. THANK YOU LORD FOR EVERYTHING. I LOVE AND GIVE YOU THE PRAISE IN JESUS NAME.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom