Please pray for me in Jesus name, that my heavy hear find peace and that God may give me comfort.
If He considers me worthy, please pray that He blesses me with a healthy child and cleanses my body of anything that may be preventing it.
I don’t know how to pray for myself anymore. Sometimes I...
I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Please Pray In the Name of Jesus I Have ### Unspoken Request Today That are So very important To me Please Pray About/for them for me As well as some things weighing heavy on my heart God Bless