Brothers and sisters please pray for my mother who will be laid to rest today after losing her battle with cancer last Wednesday . Comfort and strengthen my father and I who cared for my mother til the end. She went peacefully and quickly for that I’m grateful . She is with the lord in he’s...
I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Please pray for my mother. Her Name is ### and she lives in ###. She's had cancer in several places in her body over the past few years. Now she's in the hospital because she has an inoperable tumor in her intestine. I don't want her to die because there's still unforgiveness in her life, and...