Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
He is my service dog. All we have is each other. He is undergoing anesthesia on Monday, July 3. He is such a kind shepherd mix. Very well behaved, extremely loyal, and sensitive and super nice in public! His appointment is 8:30 a.m. ###. Please pray my boy comes through it with no issues. Thanks so much!
I prayed for you in Jesus precious name Amen🕊️
 
God, I pray that ###'s dog, ###, has made it through his operation and anesthesia and is on the path to being fully healed. I pray that ### is pain free and feeling better and that you are able to hug and cuddle him like always! Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for my dog ### having a tooth extraction on Wednesday. Also he is having spasms with his mouth throughout every day and I dont know the cause
Replies
14
Views
128
Last week, on another account, I posted a request about my dog, who ate a chicken wing. I asked everyone to pray that the bones wouldn't puncture his body. Over a week has passed, and he's doing fine!! He's showing no signs of discomfort or fatigue. He is alert and energetic as he usually is...
Replies
11
Views
172
My dog is not eating well, and he is acting very sick. I am taking him to the vet this afternoon. Please pray that they are able to do something to help him. I am heartbroken that he is doing so poorly.
Replies
9
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,679
Messages
16,802,076
Members
650,189
Latest member
Swoira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom