Please, pray for my daughter ###. Pray ...

I can understand your concern for your daughter, friend. Know that I'll be praying for ###, asking the Lord to reveal His healing presence to her in a special and powerful way. May you find rest in trusting God for His plan as you look forward to the possibility of ###'s marriage. Grace and peace to you.
Thank you so much for your prayers, God bless you!
 
I
Please, pray for my daughter ###. Pray she meets a nice, hardworking young man. She has been through so many heartbreaks and she is so depressed. I’m truly worried about her. I beg you.
I Prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please lift up my daughter ### that her Senior year would be filled with joy, friendship, and happy memories. Please pray that a young man who loves the Lord comes into her life and that he treats her with honesty, kindness, and respect.
Replies
11
Views
155
Thank you for the heartfelt prayers - I know they are working. Please pray for my sweet daughter and let God guide her way to nice friends that genuinely care for her her wellbeing She keeps getting mentally hurt by a particular “friend” that has such manipulative and controlling attributes m...
Replies
11
Views
47
Please pray for grace and favor on my daughter as her Architecture model and renders for her Architecture Studio class are due today. Please pray for encouraging feedback from her instructor and for an excellent grade on her first project of this semester. Please join me in praying for my...
Replies
10
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,175
Messages
16,807,831
Members
650,594
Latest member
Vallaroedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom