Please pray for my anger and aggressiveness. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I been struggling with anger and aggression a lot with anxiety. Then after I have an aggression attack I lose so much energy and feel shame. I recently quit smoking and quitting porn a few months ago I been addicted for years. I suffered trauma and have PTSD. I try to have compassion on myself...
Replies
8
Views
159
Help, I keep venting my anger at my husband. I have been really losing my temper with him for about the past 6 months that it scares me and him too.He won’t let me quit my job that I’m miserable at. I’ve been taking jobs that I hate and that I’m not that good at just to please my parents and now...
Replies
12
Views
426
I acted on my anger please pray for Jesus to help me. I never act on my anger, but I lost my temper. Is this normal as a Christian? Am I not saved?
Replies
14
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,341
Messages
16,787,280
Members
648,919
Latest member
Zaerron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom