Please pray for my addiction, Mental Health

May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.
Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a ### year old kid struggling with addiction. I keep falling and I ask god frequently for signs of what to do and what I should pursue for my future. I try to read the Bible but I know I can do more. I frequently ignore obvious signs because of my addiction and wish I could stop. I’m scared...
Replies
13
Views
252
Please pray for my mental health as I am trying to find right medication. Thank you. God bless. -###
Replies
13
Views
417
Please pray for my ### who has serious mental health problems. Pray that her mind will be fully restored and that I won't be fearful anymore. I really need a miracle. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,058
Messages
16,784,008
Members
648,634
Latest member
Caleirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom