Please pray for me tomorrow I have ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God I want the job offer I prayed for to come to me tomorrow or 3rd interview scheduled this week then the job offer. Oh God please help me now. I pray Lord I deserve goodness and peace.
Replies
9
Views
140
Please pray for healing I have a Sore throat, I go back to work tomorrow, I am teacher, I need to talk a lot, please also pray for favor with people, everything to well successfu’ week, no more harassment by the admin
Replies
8
Views
100
I'm really scared over my exam that I have tomorrow. My ### and my ### have been praying for me, but I still feel so stressed and scared.
Replies
9
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,172
Messages
16,784,997
Members
648,750
Latest member
Graularainford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom