Navtyrmara

Disciple of Prayer
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for admission and registration at a university, with a specific date mentioned. The individual seeks divine assistance to be among those registering.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter is entering her sophomore year of university. Her classes started yesterday, and she moved into her new rental place the day before yesterday. Because she was preparing for a transfer exam during her freshman year, she took fewer credits than usual. After unfortunately not passing...
Replies
12
Views
146
I am a student at a university in South Africa. I am currently without funding, and I will be returning to campus this weekend. Earlier this year I was hopeful because I had a funding opportunity that looked promising. Unfortunately, my application was rejected. Because of this, I am now in a...
Replies
8
Views
151
Dear Bro/Sis in Christ, Please pray for my Sons result tomorrow and his admission to the university. I pray tat our Lord will lead him in the right path to his future. In Jesus Name, Amen!
Replies
11
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,257
Messages
16,786,090
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom