Please pray for me to have peace ...

Please pray for me to have peace and calm. My name is ### I'm ### from the ###. I've been going through stress and anxiety lately and I need to have peace.
I'm sorry to hear about your struggle with feeling anxious, friend. Know that I'll be praying for you, asking the Lord to reveal His healing presence to you in a special and powerful way, filling you with His love, peace, and strength in the days ahead. Blessings!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter has been with a ### boyfriend and she has turned on everyone that's on her side. My other daughter is fighting with worry. The other daughter is married to a ###. I am pulled in a lot ways. One other thing like !! !!!!! I am trying finding me some where to live. HELP HELP LORD HELP!
Replies
7
Views
336
It’s going to be a year since our ### went to be with our lord Jesus Christ. Our whole family is devastated and misses him a lot . Grief comes in waves . But we as believers in Christ have hope , that one day we will be united with our loved ones in heaven. I’m thankful that my ### was a strong...
Replies
11
Views
225
Prayer for my daughter and son-in-law. We all live in the same house, and today there has been much division and stress. I have overheard my son-in-law berating my daughter since this morning. He is psychologically abusive, and regularly gas lights her - I have asked for prayer for my daughter...
Replies
12
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,042
Messages
16,818,069
Members
651,150
Latest member
Plareuport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom