Please pray for me to get the ...

Tobelolani

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me to get the job position of depot supervisor that I’ve applied for. Thanks much 🙏🏽
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Please pray for me to get the job position of depot supervisor that I’ve applied for. Thanks much 🙏🏽
I'll be praying for this, friend. May the Lord let His will be done in your situation and surround you with His peace. All the best, friend!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my job situation. I'm ### and have worked at ### in ###, ### for well over ### years. They are Christian owned but in recent years have gotten ### or ### very worldly supervisors in very powerful positions who don't have any problem firing people, who don't seem to like me, and...
Replies
9
Views
139
I have a couple misdemeanors on my record nothing major but it makes it harder to get a job please pray that I can get the job I need one really bad thank you, God Bless
Replies
11
Views
170
As my result is expected in the first week of september 2026. Pray for me to get the job. May God Almighty Bless Us ALL!
Replies
11
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,344
Messages
16,787,309
Members
648,924
Latest member
Biyraurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom