Please pray for me to be healed ...

Please pray for me to be healed from depression, anxiety attacks, chronic pain, also for a place to live. In Jesus Holy name.
Dear Lord please remember your child who needs healing. Your words says by the stripes of Jesus we are healed. Lord help him to trust and believe. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For my wife to come back to me. And for my arm pain to be healed. Mt wife needs emotional healing for stress and depression.
Replies
16
Views
232
Please pray for me. I am suffering mentally with servere ocd,guilt,being chronically depressed and I can't work. I am useless. I can't provide for myself and my family. I am hopeless. I can write a whole paragraph but I have hit rock bottom. I see no hope in my life. So pray for me 🙏
Replies
9
Views
219
Lord please please heal heal me permanently from absolutely all chronic fatigue chronic tiredness chronic existion every singke hormone issues all bad period pain all absolutely all every single skin issue absolutely all stomach fat asthma all every single symptoms of asthma permanently forever...
Replies
10
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,405
Messages
16,822,386
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom