Please pray for me that the holy ...

Please pray for me that the Holy Spirit help me to guide my tongue and everyone that comes from my mouth and to have patience in my life and not to be quick to judge.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that The Holy Spirit lead me into all truth.
Replies
10
Views
167
Father in Heaven, thank You for giving Xour Son Jesus to die for our redemption. Now ### ### is pushing for a meeting on ### ###. I pray that the Holy Spirit can lead him to understand and reshefule the neeting a working day in Jesus Name. This ny humble prayer, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
372
Please pray for me. I pray in the name of Lord Jesus and ask the Holy Spirit to guide me. I do not want to miss out on the promised land like Moses. There are lots of things that I can do better, better the choices that I can make .I’m sure I have disappointed God time and time again I ask that...
Replies
14
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,257
Messages
16,786,090
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom