Please pray for me that God should ...

Wero

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me that God should bless me with money so that I can buy my gas please ### and ###. God bless you all for your support
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day man of God am confused and anxious, every thing is happening at the same time, Firstly they Posted me to work in another place with a transport fair of ###frs per day which I don’t have, secondly I decided to take a loan from the bank so we can transfer to the same place where my work...
Replies
12
Views
196
I have been having false contractions but today backache and contractions are increasing. I pray for grace and safe delivery. I don't want c/ section. I want to have good maternal effort during birthing and have a live healthy baby girl. Afterwards, I pray that she should bring unity in my...
Replies
15
Views
183
Praise the Lord, For the past ### years I have been dealing with Reactive hypoglycemia without diabetes which is low sugar issue and is causing rapid heart rate and dizziness. Sometimes I am afraid will I faint. I don't eat much sugar I am ### years old now. God should remove this mountain from...
Replies
8
Views
349
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,141
Messages
16,784,731
Members
648,721
Latest member
Wheatarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom