Please pray for me! I'm doubting about ...

Prayer for Protection from All Covid-19 Variants/Mutations

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name please protect me from getting any of the Covid variants/mutations. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God all those I know that have any of the Covid variants, please heal them. God Your Word says, “There is a purpose and a reason for all things under the sun.” God speak to the hearts of Your children and show us and the world the purpose, the reason for Covid-19. God show each of us Your purpose for Covid-19 in our lives. And God don't let any of us waste this experience. Let us all learn from it, grow from it, and draw closer to You because of it. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Remember this, God is always in control. Nothing is impossible for God. At any time, at any moment God can stop Covid-19. But God has chosen not to.
Psalm 135:6 states, “The Lord does whatever pleases him throughout all heaven and earth, and on the seas and in their depths.” Ecclesiastes 3:1 states,
“There is a purpose and reason for all things under the sun.” God has a purpose for Covid-19.


To Everything There Is A Season And A Purpose,
Encourager ###, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was on a good trajectory, then everything came crashing down (been ###-### years now). Psychotic after psychotic episode, I had to take medication. I wanted to be a doctor but got kicked out of medical school despite my stellar undergraduate performance. I fell in love with the wrong people...
Replies
9
Views
272
I am so confused in life more than ever! Not to blame my work culture but for the past ### ish months right ive been working on weekends and when i was at home I’d go Chruch for atleast ### hr or something and then login back to work but Id say it’s pretty peripheral for me deep down i know im...
Replies
7
Views
202
Hello All! Please keep me in your prayers as I take the MCAT next Friday. This path has always something God has called me back to despite my doubt and anxiety. This studying process has been scary at times but I pray to Jesus to heal me from that anxiety. I have been praying the Novenas to St...
Replies
11
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,469
Messages
16,811,435
Members
650,817
Latest member
Nyaron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom