Please Pray For Me And ###!

Status
Not open for further replies.

praysite-804

Humble Prayer Warrior
In Jesus Name, I am having issue's with ### and they think the reason I do not have a job is b/c I am asking the LORD on a silver plater. I know when reading this some of you that have been praying are not praying that way. Pray that my ### leave me alone and stop this nonsense. I had a wonderful Mother and she never taught me to pray like that. I guess satan is using my ### to attack. I never knew life could be like this. Please pray for peace and that I find a good job and a place to live.
 
My dear friend ask God for the job He has already picked out for you. God will give you your hearts desire. I am praying that God richly bless you.

This is For You....My Sister Give Me 3 Minutes...

My Sister In Christ,

Truth is what holds my life together. It is not an accessory it is a necessity in my life. As with my Bible and my credit card, I never leave home without all three of them; unless I am going for a walk. But Truth always walks with me. Truth Is Always My Campion. When we know who we are and whose we are, we're free to walk in truth, faith, love, and victory.

The Truth Never Changes. God’s Word is truth and He is Light. When You walk in the truth of God’s Word You walk in the light. Living in the darkness of lies is just not what I call living. I have seen what living a lie or believing a lie can do to people and it is not a pretty picture. It can get real ugly. It can get down right nasty. I have a question for you…Do you know who you are and whose you are?

This is truth…Every part of you was carefully and intricately crafted by God. You are one of God’s greatest creations. You Are An Anointed Woman of God. Fearfully and wonderfully made in His image. My Sister Embrace Your Worth and Value. Walk in it. You Are Blessed & Highly Favored by God.

Repeat this statement daily….

Every part of me was carefully and intricately crafted by God….

I am one of God’s greatest creations….

I am a Beautiful Anointed Woman of God...I Am Loved….

I am fearfully and wonderfully made in God’s image...

I embrace my Worth and Value as God sees Me. I walk in it….

I am blessed and highly favored by God….

God Got Me…He Is Working Out All Things For My Good….

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

PS: My Sister Read Psalms 139 & Pass This Message On…
 
Almighty Father please provide ### a Good Job and give her peace that we ask in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Me and my family have been trying to look for a house for five years now, and then we finally found the house. This house looked like it came from a dream. It was so glorious and angelic-looking. For years, we were dealing with some money issues, but when we finally almost came up with the...
Replies
14
Views
156
Please pray for my job situation. I'm ### and have worked at ### in ###, ### for well over ### years. They are Christian owned but in recent years have gotten ### or ### very worldly supervisors in very powerful positions who don't have any problem firing people, who don't seem to like me, and...
Replies
9
Views
175
i have been a single mom almost 5 years now , in this 5 years i need talk to a man or had any kind of relationship, but recently i feel i need some one in my life, but i don't have anyone if some one try to talk to me i ignore, i saw lot of bad news how crazy this world is , i am praying to god...
Replies
11
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,011
Members
651,183
Latest member
Praidfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom