Please pray for ###. Have pain on ...

Needabreakthru

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for me. Have pain on both sides of my groin and swelling. Had 3 cat scans and shows nothing. Please pray I’m calling my dr Monday and need help please. Drs are guessing a hernia but don’t know and their doing nothing to help me.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please let my car make it through it all . the smog and everything else. Thank you for my school allowance and everything . Please show me how to sing today amen . and bless all my friends here on this site and when i am able i will donate again . Thank you GOD bless you all amen
Replies
12
Views
159
“Lord, please give me peace while I am here, protect me from negativity, and open the door for me to have my own home and privacy. In Jesus’ mighty name, Amen.” 🙏❤️
Replies
8
Views
114
Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,261
Messages
16,820,624
Members
651,288
Latest member
Sstoavale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom