Please pray for ###. Has ...

Wyrmvil

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my niece. Has gone to the doctor to show her Thyroid, PCOD and sonography report. Please pray that everything is normal and she is healed completely. Mama Mary and St. Joseph please hear my prayers and intercede for her.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Please pray for my niece. Has gone to the doctor to show her Thyroid, PCOD and sonography report. Please pray that everything is normal and she is healed completely. Mama Mary and St. Joseph please hear my prayers and intercede for her.
Thank you very much for your prayers. My nieces reports have normal. Praise and Thank you Jesus, Mama Mary and St. Joseph. Thank you all for your prayers. Will keep you all in my prayers.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
Thank you very much for your prayers. My ### reports have normal. Praise and Thank you Jesus, Mama Mary and St. Joseph. Thank you all for your prayers. Will keep you all in my prayers.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Thank you very much for your prayers. My nieces' reports have normal. Praise and Thank you Jesus, Mama Mary and St. Joseph. Thank you all for your prayers. Will keep you all in my prayers.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello All! Please keep me in your prayers as I take the MCAT next Friday. This path has always something God has called me back to despite my doubt and anxiety. This studying process has been scary at times but I pray to Jesus to heal me from that anxiety. I have been praying the Novenas to St...
Replies
11
Views
189
brothers and sisters, my prayer partner God has truly given me strength, peace, and wisdom through each one of you. As the sole caregiver of my children, it has been difficult to navigate the many times they get sick. today, I ask for your prayers once again for my daughter. She loves going to...
Replies
12
Views
270
I would like to all thank you who have prayed for my ###. I want to continue to ask for prayers for him because he has an aggressive form of leukemia. Please pray for healing for him if it is God's will. Please pray he will not have any pain or discomfort and can have peace and wisdom about his...
Replies
8
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,997
Messages
16,783,168
Members
648,549
Latest member
Sweyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom