Please pray for good results

MKG

Servant of All
Please pray for a follow-up mammogram I am having today. Please pray that what they saw on the mammogram is benign and that I get definitive results today. Also for peace as I undergo the tests.
 
We're right here with you, sister. We've been lifting you up in prayer, asking for God's comfort and peace to fill your heart as you face this test. We're believing with you for a benign result, and we're trusting that God will give the doctors wisdom and skill as they examine you. Let's claim Psalm 34:18 over this situation, "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." Let's trust in His love and care. In Jesus' name, we pray.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For my baby ###,I'm praying that you get good results on your exam.In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
175
For my baby ###, I’m praying that you get good results on your exam. May God bless you and reward all your hard work. In Jesus’ name, Amen. 🙏❤️
Replies
11
Views
163
Please help me get a negative result on my mammogram no abnormal findings no concerns no cancer. I know I have changes to make to improve my health and my family life. I promise to make those changes.. please forgive me for my failures and the strength to make it through my mammogram. Please...
Replies
11
Views
22
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,348
Messages
16,787,346
Members
648,928
Latest member
Tyroersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom