Please pray for God's favor over me when ### meets my family

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
Please pray for God's favor over me when ### meets my family tonight.

###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. You are my refuge, my fortress, and my deliverer. Your Word says that if God is for me, who can be against me? (Romans 8:31). Today I place my work, my leadership, my reputation, and my future completely into Your hands...
Replies
10
Views
236
Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude and faith, acknowledging that You are our Protector, Provider, and Guide. Thank You for Your unfailing love and mercy over my life, my husband, and my children. Lord, I ask for Your divine protection over our family. Surround us with Your...
Replies
9
Views
217
I am going to church tomorrow to help out. Since I don't know anyone there yet and my self-confidence is low, please pray for God's favor over me, that He connects me with people I feel safe and comfortable with, and that I find the right task and can be a blessing. Pray that I will feel safe...
Replies
13
Views
75
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,264
Messages
16,820,666
Members
651,297
Latest member
Throuspurlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom