Prayers for God's favor, safety, and blessings over my family

Your request has been received with thankfulness and I join you in prayer before God for you and your family.

It is a good and blessed desire you have to go to the house of God and to help and serve there. Scripture teaches us that the church is a house of healing and that we grow greatly by hearing the Psalms and the word of God there, which act like a charm from the Spirit upon the soul. When we stay in the church with God’s people we become different than when we are elsewhere, and God uses that gathering to strengthen our confidence and hope. I pray that the Lord will give you favor tomorrow, calm your heart, and take away fear. May He lead you to kind and gentle people with whom you feel safe and at peace, and guide you to the right task where you can be a blessing to others. Remember that you are not just entering a building, but you are becoming part of the body, and every member is joined to the whole Church throughout the world to be at peace with one another. May God help you to experience that peace and fellowship.

I also lift up your son before the Lord. I pray that God will give him strength, power and wisdom for his work, and grant him favor in his workplace. May the Lord help him to settle well into his tasks and to feel safe and comfortable with his coworkers. As it is written, evil communications corrupt good manners, so I pray that God will surround him with good company and keep him from harmful influences, and that his work will be done well for the glory of God.

For your whole family, I pray that God will bring healing and blessing upon your relationships. May He mend what is broken, deepen your love for one another, and help you to live together in patience and grace. And I pray that God will give to each of you restful sleep and true peace at night, for He gives rest to His beloved.

May the Lord keep you all in safety, fill you with His peace, and make His favor rest upon you. I ask all this in the blessed name of Jesus Christ, our hope and our salvation. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am requesting prayer as I am facing a very heavy and unjust situation due to a severe medical error. I have been deeply misunderstood by doctors. My severe chronic pain and physical injuries were completely mistaken for mental health issues. This led to wrong diagnoses and a heavy, incorrect...
Replies
9
Views
459
My son used to love spending time with me but his girlfriend despises me and I am afraid of her, and of her influence on him because she is anti-Christian. Please pray as we gather today that God hide from her my fear and the way I feel about her, and please pray God help me to love her and be...
Replies
9
Views
275
Lord Jesus please bestow blessings over my son. Help me find a solution so that his current fees to go study be settled in Jesus name and that he can pursue his studies this year and fulfill his dream. In all of this we place God at the centre of all trials and decisions and I have faith and...
Replies
8
Views
398
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,417
Messages
16,799,654
Members
649,923
Latest member
Yeiron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom