Please pray for ### for they found ...

Analambeios

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for ### for they found a mass on his back and he needs your love and prayers-thank you
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus' Name asking for Your healing touch upon ###. We pray that You would remove the mass from his back and restore him to perfect health. We ask that You would fill him with Your peace and comfort during this time. We thank You for Your love and faithfulness. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

The dark moments of our life last only as long as is necessary for God to accomplish His purpose.
 
Be assured of my prayers for ###’s healing, friend. Our God cares more deeply than we can imagine and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. May your confidence and trust rest in God as you look to Him in faith. Peace to you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ex-romantic partner falsely accused me of assaulting her. I have never laid my hands on her nor any woman for that partner. There was absolutely no evidence presented other than her testimony against mine. The judge found that she was believable and found me guilty. I am requesting Jesus to...
Replies
12
Views
93
Prayer request for my powerbank which has been lost to be found again and my mentor to stop introducing jobs which are below my capabilities and ask me to go for those to fit so called God will which I actually could be called for a higher pay job, rather than a low one which cannot fit me.
Replies
10
Views
130
Pray for me please. I stayed when Christian brothers & sisters said this is what Jesus would do. Now I found hes been squandering money and sexual sins. I was a still am a Christian traditional wife and grandmother that stayed home and didn't work outside the home. I need financial help and...
Replies
15
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,311
Messages
16,787,071
Members
648,887
Latest member
Moriudarineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom