PLEASE PRAY FOR DR.### ### THAT GOD WILL TOUCH HIS HEART TO GIVE THE PASSPORT TO ### ### AND AGREE THE PAYMENT FOR HOSPITAL BILL WILL SEND BACK TO HIM WHEN ### ### REACH UNITED STATES. THANK YOU.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Please pray for our daughter as she goes back to the doctor tomorrow for another X-ray of her tibia fracture. Its been almost five months and she is really struggling emotionally/mentally. We are praying so hard that it shows significant healing and that she is finally getting close to being...
I’ve been a smoker for probably ### years and the Lord Saved Me and I Don’t have the Strength in myself to quit. I also need pray to stop pain medication that I take from a Dr for my pain in my Collapsed back and bone disease . Even though it’s legal I want to be Sober minded Before My Lord. My...
Please pray for me I been to the Dr they can’t find nothing just saying it’s Vertigo but please pray for me whatever making me dizzy and causing these headaches sometimes please Lord heal me in Jesus name I pray Amen!!!