Please pray for ### and ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Since 5 years I couldn't pay some credit cards. Now finally I am paying for 1nos credit card and asking negotiationing for the next. Please pray that I close these both cards on monthly installments and I get a better deal. Also please pray for stability in my Job and income. For smooth payment...
Replies
10
Views
119
I LOST AN IMPORTANT ENVELOPE WITH SOME I.D. CARDS IN IT PLEASE PRAY THE LORD LEADS ME TO IT THIS WEEK IN JESUS'S NAME THANK-YOU EVERYONE
Replies
9
Views
170
Please pray that god grant me peace, clarity of mind, and strong spirit. Please ask that the angles protect and watch over me and my home. Please pray for my spiritual, physical, and mental well being. Please pray that the gifts of fortitude, foresight, wisdom, discernment, patience, and...
Replies
11
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,071
Messages
16,784,154
Members
648,658
Latest member
Spsorerin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom