Please pray for ### and ###, ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me I been to the Dr they can’t find nothing just saying it’s Vertigo but please pray for me whatever making me dizzy and causing these headaches sometimes please Lord heal me in Jesus name I pray Amen!!!
Replies
8
Views
145
I posted last time asking for prayers for my ct scan. The results are out and thank God that there are no enlarged lymph nodes, and my chest and abdomen results are normal or unremarkable. I have a small cyst on my abdomen/liver area and I pray that this will not grow and will be gone in Jesus’...
Replies
10
Views
221
I have been suffering from dizziness for a week now; it constantly feels like I am floating in a boat. I went to the doctor last week, and she gave me medicine for vertigo, but it didn't do me any good. I still feel dizzy, especially in the afternoon until evening. I am getting anxious because I...
Replies
11
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,277
Messages
16,786,573
Members
648,863
Latest member
Bwiorpeinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom