Please pray for ###... ###... and ###...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am stuck in a toxic workspace where I was required to work on weekends as well...I questioned god a lot about why hed let this happen and also things got very worse ..my colleagues are very toxic in all terms I mean, and so I was requesting for a release from this particular project but they...
Replies
10
Views
129
Please pray God will lift this terrible anxiety and depression that never seems to leave me. Please also pray that I can find a new place to live - something affordable as this is very urgent. Need to get away from toxic slumlord. Thank you Jesus and all those that pray for me and others.
Replies
13
Views
408
Dear Christian Family, Please pray for me and with me. My mom lives about ### miles away from me. She lives near my sister and brother-in-law, which is good. The problem is that we lived much closer to each other for about ### years up until about ### years ago. Now, with the time difference and...
Replies
9
Views
44
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom