Please pray for ### and ###. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

1969Godschild

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for me and my daughter again. I am upset with some girls again at her school. I cannot do anything about how they act or behave, but girls can be cruel. I wish my daughter would attract some true friends into her life. She attends a small school so she is limited with who she has as friends in her classroom. For Valentine's Day she gave everyone a Valentine even those who are not nice to her. The ones that have made up their mind that they don't like her didn't give her any valentines again this year. Then today, I was checking my daughter's iPod as I always do to see what it is being said on there. On my daughter's iPod a girl sent my daughter a note that said "ur mean from ###'s friend". ### is a girl that my daughter competed with in a cheerleading competition last week. My daughter used to go to school with this girl 5 years ago. ### added my daughter to her Kik program several months ago. They don't really chat but they sent little chain letter type messages to each other. My daughter's cheer team placed higher than ###'s. The girls added each other to the Kik program used for chatting and leaving messages. However, I don't know if ### gave her iPod to a friend of hers and told her to send my daughter that message or if she sent it herself to make my daughter think that someone else sent it. My daughter has not seen this message that was sent this morning. My daughter doesn't have a mean bone in her body either. She is a shy girl. I wish though that she did have a mean bone so she could stand up to these girls who lack respect. I feel really upset and I think I am going to show this girl's father who I work with and see every day this message from her daughter that was sent to my daughter. I pray that this doesn't ruin our working relationship but I think as a responsible parent he should know what is being typed out on his girl's iPod. I think in a way it is a little form of bullying. My daughter doesn't take her iPod to her school but ### obviously does. My daughter hasn't seen this message and I don't intend to show her it. Please pray that everything will work out.
 
Dear godschild, submit everything to God and it will just be as good as you want have... :-) keep your faith to Him.. I hope your daughter is fine inspite of this.. I pray for the strength.. and guidance of our Lord in your undertakings in life IN JESUS NAME AMEN..
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you all. I showed the girl's father the message on the iPod yesterday. Within a 1/2 hour the girl whose iPod this message came from called my daughter and apologized. My daughter didn't know exactly what was going on because I hadn't shown her the message. But graciously, my daughter listened to this girl and all was ok. Thank you all for your prayers. Thank you God, for letting this work out ok. I pray for this family. It is nice to know that there are families that care about right and wrong and correcting a situation no matter how big or small.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for the heartfelt prayers - I know they are working. Please pray for my sweet daughter and let God guide her way to nice friends that genuinely care for her her wellbeing She keeps getting mentally hurt by a particular “friend” that has such manipulative and controlling attributes m...
Replies
11
Views
50
Earlier this year, we discovered that our daughter had been secretly using Instagram and interacting with boys through social media. By God's grace, after prayer and open conversations, she willingly deleted all her social media accounts. We also noticed that some unhealthy friendships at school...
Replies
9
Views
323
Dear God, Thank you for the miracle blessing of my child and please forgive my many worries as a mother. School has started. You know my fears for my brilliant, intelligent, kind and sweet child. I fear another year of influences from other families, and the school system, will take her away...
Replies
10
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,477
Messages
16,811,513
Members
650,824
Latest member
Dwoumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom