Please pray for ### and ### mother...

Tan Popatas

Beloved of All
Please pray for me and my ### to get a job and earn money. Please reverse aging for my ###, please pray that she will live long.
 
Heavenly Father,

In Jesus Name, we come before you today asking for your help and guidance. Please provide ### and his mother with the job opportunities they need to earn money and provide for themselves. Please also reverse the aging process for ###'s mother, and grant her many more years of life. We thank you for your grace and mercy, and we ask that you bless ### and his mother with the strength and courage to face any challenges that come their way. Amen.
 
Hello, friend. We serve a God who responds to the prayers of His people according to His perfect will, and I’m happy to lift up you and your mother. May He open doors for you to find good jobs and sustain you with His strength and grace as you look to Him.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
179
My mother is undergoing ###, currently in the ###. Please pray for her.
Replies
14
Views
273
Please pray for my mother-in-law; she is filled with rebellion and demonic behavior. She has been attempting to destroy my marriage for years and now that my children are older, she is targeting them as well… Every time the devotion life begins for us in family, she always creates disruption...
Replies
11
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,794
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom