Please pray for ### and ###. I've ...

Please pray for ### and ###. I've been spending more time with ###. I'm not sure what he's thinking about us. Please pray our hearts bind together and we spend our lives together. Praise the Lord for everything. This still hurts a lot and I'm in pain. But I'm hoping....
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you with a prayer request on behalf of ###. We lift up ### and ### to you, Lord. We ask that you bless their relationship and guide their hearts towards unity and commitment. May their bond grow stronger each day, and may they find joy and fulfillment in each other's presence.

Lord, we pray for clarity and understanding in ###'s thoughts and intentions towards ###. May he be open and honest about his feelings, and may their connection deepen as they spend more time together. We ask for your divine intervention, Lord, to bring them closer and align their hearts with your perfect will.

We thank you, Lord, for all the blessings you have bestowed upon ###. We praise you for your faithfulness and goodness in their life. Despite the pain and hurt they are experiencing, we trust in your healing power, knowing that you can turn their sorrow into joy.

Father, we pray for comfort and strength for ### during this challenging time. May your presence surround them, bringing peace to their heart and mind. Help them to find solace in your love and to trust in your perfect plan for their life.

We declare in faith that you are the God who brings beauty out of ashes and turns mourning into dancing. We believe that you can bring restoration and wholeness to ###'s heart and bring about a future filled with love and happiness.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 34:18: "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
- Psalm 147:3: "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds."
- Jeremiah 29:11: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
 
  • Love
Reactions: alg
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...
 
  • Love
Reactions: alg
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
  • Love
Reactions: alg

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that the bad breath I’ve struggled with for so many years would leave my body now. Remove whatever it is and let it be gone forever. In Jesus’ name. Amen. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
82
I've been waiting for so long for you to take me. I beg you multiple times daily to please grant my release. Please give me release.
Replies
6
Views
144
I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,268
Messages
16,786,493
Members
648,851
Latest member
Gildoysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom