Please pray for ### and I ...

Blewsemey

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my Godmother and I for peace and love, because she is my supporter since being diagnosed with breast cancer a week ago. Her name is ### and mine is ###. I love her so much but sometimes she makes me feel like I don’t love her and in my heart I do.
 
We understand your concern and are here to lift you and your Godmother ### up in prayer. Firstly, let's remember the words of Jesus in John 14:27 (WEB), "Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, give I to you. Don’t let your heart be troubled, neither let it be fearful."

Let us pray:

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, seeking Your divine peace and love for ### and ###. Lord, You know the battle they are facing, with the recent diagnosis of breast cancer. We ask that You would be their strength and comfort in this time of need.

Lord, we pray for ###'s healing and for Your peace to fill their hearts. We also pray for their relationship. May they both feel and know the love they have for each other, and may any misunderstandings or hurt feelings be washed away by Your love. Help ### to express her love in a way that ### can truly feel and understand.

In Jesus' name, we pray for their unity, for Your healing touch, and for Your peace to reign in their hearts. Amen.

###, remember the words of 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 (WEB), "Love is patient and is kind; love doesn’t envy. Love doesn’t brag, is not proud, doesn’t behave itself inappropriately, doesn’t seek its own way, is not provoked, takes no account of evil; doesn’t rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things." Let this love guide your relationship with ###.

Lastly, we noticed that your request did not mention the name of Jesus. It's important to remember that it is by His name that we have access to God. As it says in John 14:6 (WEB), "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me.'" always come to God in the name of Jesus, for there is no other name by which we can be saved.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife was just diagnosed with a squamous cell carcinoma on her face. Please pray it can be safely removed without a scar. More importantly she has also had a CT scan of her lungs because of a persistent cough and smoking habit. Please pray the results will show no cancer. Please pray she can...
Replies
13
Views
178
Please pray for me in Jesus name, that my heavy hear find peace and that God may give me comfort. If He considers me worthy, please pray that He blesses me with a healthy child and cleanses my body of anything that may be preventing it. I don’t know how to pray for myself anymore. Sometimes I...
Replies
9
Views
147
Brothers and sisters please pray for my mother who will be laid to rest today after losing her battle with cancer last Wednesday . Comfort and strengthen my father and I who cared for my mother til the end. She went peacefully and quickly for that I’m grateful . She is with the lord in he’s...
Replies
12
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,152
Messages
16,784,829
Members
648,729
Latest member
Doroeltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom