Please pray for ### and family, ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is a very evil woman who has tried to separate my mother from my father, this situation has been difficulty for years and I cannot get out of it without the will of God. I am desperate and do NOT know what to do, Please pray for my family in Jesus name that this evil may be cast out.
Replies
11
Views
232
Please pray for my mother-in-law; she is filled with rebellion and demonic behavior. She has been attempting to destroy my marriage for years and now that my children are older, she is targeting them as well… Every time the devotion life begins for us in family, she always creates disruption...
Replies
11
Views
174
Thank you all for praying for my family throughout this long season! My mother suffered from a thrombotic stroke and nasopharyngeal cancer, and after battling illness for 16 months, she went home to be with Jesus on May 15. Her funeral service was completed smoothly yesterday (May 23). My whole...
Replies
9
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,249
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom