Please pray for ### and ### family, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Me and my family have been trying to look for a house for five years now, and then we finally found the house. This house looked like it came from a dream. It was so glorious and angelic-looking. For years, we were dealing with some money issues, but when we finally almost came up with the...
Replies
14
Views
155
We need a financial miracle. We are struggeling financially because we need to pay a house. Me and my family also are struggling with physical and some mental health issues. I believe when 2 or more pray in the name of Jesus a miracle may happen 🙏
Replies
7
Views
134
I'm an older woman who unfortunately never found a man that wanted a family despite really wanting a big family myself so I'm trying the solo road. I know its not ideal and many will judge me for this but I'm asking anyway because everytime I want to give up I feel like I'm not supposed to. I've...
Replies
11
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,779
Messages
16,814,965
Members
651,010
Latest member
Poyruerford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom