Please pray for ### and ### family...

Jaorman

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me n my family members for deliverance of all evil forces. Cartano ### ###
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!
*Please click on each link below and pray the prayers*
 
Psalm 143[a]
A Prayer in Distress

1 A psalm of David.

Lord, hear my prayer;
in your faithfulness listen to my pleading;
answer me in your righteousness.
2 Do not enter into judgment with your servant;
before you no one can be just.
3 The enemy has pursued my soul;
he has crushed my life to the ground.
He has made me dwell in darkness
like those long dead.
4 My spirit is faint within me;
my heart despairs.
5 I remember the days of old;
I ponder all your deeds;
the works of your hands I recall.
6 I stretch out my hands toward you,
my soul to you like a parched land.
Selah
7 Hasten to answer me, Lord;
for my spirit fails me.
Do not hide your face from me,
lest I become like those descending to the pit.
8 In the morning let me hear of your mercy,
for in you I trust.
Show me the path I should walk,
for I entrust my life to you.
9 Rescue me, Lord, from my foes,
for I seek refuge in you.
10 Teach me to do your will,
for you are my God.
May your kind spirit guide me
on ground that is level.
11 For your name’s sake, Lord, give me life;
in your righteousness lead my soul out of distress.
12 In your mercy put an end to my foes;
all those who are oppressing my soul,
for I am your servant.
107:28-30
Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he delivered them from their distress. He made the storm be still, and the waves of the sea were hushed. Then they were glad that the waters were quiet, and he brought them to their desired haven

I give it all to Your holy hands Lord.
Let Your will be done.
Amen
 
May God place Angel Guard around you and yours, bless and keep you. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is a very evil woman who has tried to separate my mother from my father, this situation has been difficulty for years and I cannot get out of it without the will of God. I am desperate and do NOT know what to do, Please pray for my family in Jesus name that this evil may be cast out.
Replies
11
Views
227
Me and my family have been trying to look for a house for five years now, and then we finally found the house. This house looked like it came from a dream. It was so glorious and angelic-looking. For years, we were dealing with some money issues, but when we finally almost came up with the...
Replies
14
Views
113
My family is about to embark on a new journey that could possibly lead to a better life, but there is a woman who wishes evil and has tried to separate us many times. All I ask, is that you pray in Jesus name with me, that that woman is not allowed to accompany us on our journey and that she...
Replies
13
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,201
Messages
16,785,251
Members
648,777
Latest member
Doroilor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom