abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Please please allnpray lord please please remove all fat from my whole stomach, hips, whole body permanently right now, never return ever in Jesus name. Lord bless me please with pure flat toned stomach in every way now, always. Please please lord bless me with my weight to please drop to 8 stone my desired weight now right now without any delay. Please speed up my whole metabolism in every way now, restore my figure lord in every way now better ever before now in Jesus name. Please lord bless me please with total total success victory in this in all things in all every one of my prayers now always. Lord bless me with all every one of the deepest desires of my heart now always even before I ask in Jesus name.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask.you please please lord completely totally heal heal absolutely every single part of me now please in jesus name I ask you please please lord renew restore my whole whole entire skin youth beauty apperance hair confidence faith figure in every...
Replies
12
Views
118
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve recieve i stand on your words lord I ask you please please lord completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all every singkevsokits puchering dents marks scars pot...
Replies
10
Views
30
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please please lord totally arreast mightly arrest mightly ounidh nightky convict expose expel sack take dr ### license away from him as a surgeon permanently right now absolutely no delay put him to absolutely shame shame for the very bad...
Replies
12
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,319
Messages
16,787,108
Members
648,891
Latest member
Halloreothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom