Please lord help n bless ###, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject lock up and cancel out on and for you to banned demolished dissolve deapear delete destroy all the dreams I had over night between 10 Pm. to 4 Am including the one about me sharing the info in my book to ### and she goes against me and get mad and...
Replies
8
Views
185
Lord Jesus thank you for this day that you have giving me and for the many blessings that it held for me. Thank you. Lord please help me with this. The heart break I have right now. It has been so heavy and so unbearable the last few days. I cant get the girl I like and have prayed for off my...
Replies
13
Views
171
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessing. I am praying again to ask for a favor that my boss would respond back to me whenever there are text or emails. I feel really terrible when he doesn’t respond. I feel like I am ignored. Please Lord I needed this job right now but I feel...
Replies
10
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,322
Messages
16,787,138
Members
648,893
Latest member
Astoirteth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom