Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, I desperately need your prayers for me , please pray to our lord Jesus Christ, my daughter has been not ok mentally and physically since dating her ex bf who got her on drugs , everyday is a battle, I hide in my room not knowing what’s next , her constant yelling and screaming and...
Replies
15
Views
143
Dear God please help me get a good night's sleep tonight. I have not been able to get much or any sleep over the past few days and I am so tired. Please help me wake up tomorrow morning and to have energy and courage and confidence that I am going to be okay. Please forgive me for my AUD. I am...
Replies
18
Views
285
Hi everyone can you please pray to our lord and saviour Jesus Christ 🙏for my daughter and myself that we are not homeless and we can stay here till after Christmas till we can sort out housing for both of us , I lost my partner of ### years last year and I’m struggling mentally and physically...
Replies
10
Views
36
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,142
Messages
16,784,754
Members
648,723
Latest member
Loraererdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom