please help

  • Thread starter Thread starter tray
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tray

Guest
my wife and i are broke--i am out of work--she only makes little money--our rent is over due--they are getting ready to cut our power off--our phones and internet off--we had to sell our car--our dog needs up date shots--we dont know what to do--please pray for ### and ###--thanks...###
 
FATHER BLESS THEM LIKE ONLY YOU CAN. INSPIRIT OF THEIR STUFF THEY ARE LIVING BY YOUR LAW MARRIED. BLESS HIM WITH A JOB AND GIVE THEM A OVERFLOW LIKE NEVER BEFORE IN JESUS NAME.

I REPENT DEPRESSION IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
 
God loves you, you are in my prayers and He will never leave you nor forsake you
 
Father, you see the need in this family. Please open opportunities for a job for ### to be able to take care of the responsibilities that he has. Give him direction where he needs to go to apply for a job and show him favor. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Heavenly Father, please provide for ### and his wife. Even in what seems like a dark hour, please come through and bring the resources to bear that will carry them through. Help them to trust in you to do these things that we ask in the Name of Jesus, Amen!
 
I am praying for you and your family. May God bless you and work a miracle in this tough financial situation. I pray for doors to open for you and your wife to find good jobs with good pay and benefits. I pray so someone will come into your life to help you immediately! Please reach out for help! And please try not to worry God will provide if you truly trust him. I've been homeless myself before and I know how scary just the thought of it is.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today not good day. My mum ### is being difficult. She was strict before but getting worse. Her mental health and memories are not good either. Things like smell drive her real crazy, for example, a near empty garbage many times is treated like a full one. I made a mistake, due to a...
Replies
8
Views
127
Dear Lord God almighty, Bless your holy name. Please have mercy on my soul and help me. Im old, im poor, i cant afford to live anywhere. im sickly and i worry everyday. im estranged from my adult child and they dont want to talk to me or have anything to do with me. I feel so alone and i dont...
Replies
12
Views
180
Hi everyone, I desperately need your prayers for me , please pray to our lord Jesus Christ, my daughter has been not ok mentally and physically since dating her ex bf who got her on drugs , everyday is a battle, I hide in my room not knowing what’s next , her constant yelling and screaming and...
Replies
15
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom