Please Help

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
Replies
11
Views
131
Dear God please help me be a better husband and a better person and a better man and a better dad and a better employee to the company that I work for. Please help me overcome my ### and my ###. I am laying in my bed drinking alcohol and watching TV Cast Away.. I am at peace with my self and my...
Replies
11
Views
270
Good morning dear God it's me again asking for help! I woke up early this morning with a terrible idea of going down stairs to either have a cold beer or to make a JB and sprite like I did ### days ago. Thank you for helping me to go back to sleep. Please remove the pain in my Left shoulder and...
Replies
13
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,124
Messages
16,784,551
Members
648,694
Latest member
Bnueron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom