Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I prayed a lot for a week or so..I really want ex to text me tonight and want me back his name is ### please help I need pray warriors!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me. Please continue to soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. My wife and I have had a good evening so far being nice to each other and it feels so good to not be arguing and yelling at each other. Thank you! I didn't sleep...
Replies
12
Views
174
Dear God please help me sober up and get to work. I'm really tired and I don't want to go to work today. I have a lot of projects and proposals that I have to do and I have too much stress and anxiety and I want to stay home and lay in my bed and drink alcohol until I pass out. I'm sorry that I...
Replies
14
Views
474
Dear God thank you for me getting back home. I am finally laying on my bed drinking alcohol and eating a sandwich after not eating all day. Please help me get my work done correctly and on time tomorrow and for the rest of the week.please stop my hands from shaking and please don't let me sweat...
Replies
10
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,547
Messages
16,789,324
Members
649,116
Latest member
Torailoreortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom