Please pray for myself, my mother and sister. We share a 1 bedroom apartment, we’re blessed because we have each other, shelter and food to eat. I’ve been having financial difficulties and I’m behind on my rent. I received a court date of ### @ ###. Please help me too stop this eviction. Help us...
i have been having financial problems lately and in desperate need of help as bills and overdue dates are piling up. most of the hopes i have been counting have not seem to work out. im lost and in desperate need of help and guaidance to overcome this problem .
Good Morning. I need some desperate help with a prayer. My family and i have been in financial lockdown since january this year. we are on the brink of losing our home, we wont be able to pay for school fees this month end. My Fiance, ###, has had her bank account frozen since january and we...