Please Help Us God

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

Humble Servant of All
GOD please touch ### heart help her find forgiveness, please help us reconcile, GOD please let our family be together again, I would love to be able to tuck my kids in every night and show ### everyday how much I love her, thank you GOD for everything you have givin me.. please give our family one more chance
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help my ### and our adult son with their ### and their cigarette smoking addiction and please help my son smoke less pot. It's hurting their mind and lungs and I don't want them to have major health problems. Please help our adult daughter with her marriage and if she is pregnant...
Replies
18
Views
346
Dear God please help me and my wife to figure out what to do. We both have AUD and I have a lot of AWS . Thank you for giving me a wife and a son and a daughter and the many good but hard working jobs that I have had over many years to be able to support my family. I am am an old man and I am...
Replies
12
Views
269
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 37:27 : Turn from evil and do good; then you will dwell in the land forever. A Prayer Based on Psalm 37:27: Our prayer: "Heavenly Father, thank You for Your word that guides our steps. Please help us to depart from evil and give us...
Replies
9
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,205
Messages
16,808,037
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom