Please Help Me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Godisgood
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Godisgood

Guest
I need help through prayers to overcome masturbation and fornication. Myself and my ### have been involved in fornication for more than a year now and am not proud of it and really wants to change for the better and also to be a better Christian. I also need prayers on behalf of my great grandmother who is recently experiencing some mental challenges. Thank you very much and God richly bless you as you pray for me. Amen.
 
Please help ### to overcome masurbation and fornication. And help ### to overcome mental challenges.

Amen.
 
Lord We pray for ###, show him the right way, let them rejoice in your holy name and matrimony, let their grandmother restore health and peace in her mind, we all pray that ### accepts you to change his life and bless him with Godly Riches and he lead a spiritually guided life... We Pray in JESUS NAME _ AMEN

Lord We pray for ###, show him the right way, let them rejoice in your holy name and matrimony, let their grandmother restore health and peace in her mind, we all pray that ### accepts you to change his life and bless him with Godly Riches and he lead a spiritually guided life... We Pray in JESUS NAME _ AMEN
 
```html
Child of God,



Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for every Christian in my family, every Christian that I know and the Christian writer of this prayer.



As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15





Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister



PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.



*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1Samuel 15:22)



* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
```
 
Hi brother you can very simply overcome your fornication by the freedom God is willing to give you right now, the freedom from your deliverer who is Christ Jesus, there is NO! fault in you and God does NOT see any, but you need to go for deliverance dear brother, as it is lust that you are having a problem with, a spirit of lust, which could destroy you if you do not seek deliverance, I speak in the spirit to you, so Jesus wants you to know he is for your freedom in Him which will be obtained by having faith in his message to YOU, this message. So look for a deliverance ministry close by and your lust will leave you dear brother. Same for your girlfriend.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me to stop being a ### and to not have ### and to not have ### anymore. Please help me change and to be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee. Please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time...
Replies
17
Views
377
Dear God thank you again for helping me at work today. Please help me get my estimate for my coworker done correctly this weekend so I will be able to help him out on Monday morning. Please help me open up my new job and to be able to get all my other projects and proposals done correctly and on...
Replies
15
Views
318
Dear God please help me get a good night's sleep tonight. I have not been able to get much or any sleep over the past few days and I am so tired. Please help me wake up tomorrow morning and to have energy and courage and confidence that I am going to be okay. Please forgive me for my AUD. I am...
Replies
18
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,900
Members
649,142
Latest member
Gulfelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom