Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone , are you please able to pray 🙏 for me to Jesus Christ, I lost my husband a year ago and I’ve been struggling mentally and physically my whole world was taken away from me my heart broken 💔 😢I’ve been struggling not wanting to get out of bed and go out for the past year, in my sleep...
Replies
8
Views
16
Hi everyone. Can you please pray for me to our lord Jesus Christ, I hurt my arms on my scooter and last week my hand and wrist where swollen the swelling went down 2 days ago but there is a little bit of swelling under my little finger next to it the and ring finger , my partner of 22 years...
Replies
12
Views
104
Hi everyone can you please pray to our lord and saviour Jesus Christ 🙏for my daughter and myself that we are not homeless and we can stay here till after Christmas till we can sort out housing for both of us , I lost my partner of ### years last year and I’m struggling mentally and physically...
Replies
11
Views
79
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,578
Messages
16,812,884
Members
650,889
Latest member
Praesran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom