Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me at work today. I'm afraid of losing my job I have too much work to do and I am very stressed out and I have a lot of anxiety. Please help me. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife because we are not happy with each...
Replies
17
Views
144
Dear God please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time today. Please help me have a good visit with my doctor today to find out why I have so much pain in my left arm and elbow and wrist and my hand. Please continue to soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and...
Replies
13
Views
180
Dear Lord, please help my mother and help us to move in together; let me become her legal guardian instead of this corrupt administrator who is neglecting her health and bills. Lord, grant that I win custody of my mother through the courts, and let this evil administrator who is causing such...
Replies
14
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,786
Members
648,809
Latest member
Loreydor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom